The 5th International Conference on Traffic and Transport Psychology took place in Groningen, The Netherlands, on August 29-31, in 2012. There were three keynote presentations, and individual papers were presented in thematic parallel sessions and poster sessions. The conference took place at the University Medical Hospital premises (UMCG).
Thank you to all our delegates for making ICTTP 2012 a wonderful and successful conference. We hope to see you all at ICTTP 2016 in Brisbane!
- Copies of many of the presentations given at ICTTP are now available from the presentation section of the website.
- A pdf of the Abstract book is now available from the programme section of the website.
- The Rothengatter Award was presented to Rachel Carey during the closing ceremony of ICTTP 2012.
- Applications for the Rothengatter Award are now closed. Thank you for your entries and the recipient of this award will be announced during the closing of ICTTP 2012.
- Final oral and poster programme now available. Please check the programme section or download it here. This programme is final and cannot be changed.
- Oral and Poster presentation guidelines online. The offical guidelines for oral and poster presentations can be found in the programme section.
- Presenter registration deadline June 1st - Presenters must have registered before June 1st to be included in the programme and abstract book.
- Early bird registration is now over. Normal registrations can still be processed here.
- A call for bids to host ICTTP 2016 is now open. Additional details are available here.
- IAAP Division 13 business meeting: A business meeting for IAAP Division 13 will be held at the conference between 12:45 and 13:15 on the 30th of August. Members and non-members are both welcome to attend.
- Developing Nations Attendance Grant: applications are now closed (as of the 1st of March).
- Annoucing the Rothengatter Award: Information on this award can now be found here.
- Travel information has been added to the location section of the website.
- Acceptance: Email notifications regarding acceptance to the conference have been sent. If you have not received a notification please contact us and let us know.
- Register for ICTTP: You can now register for the conference (see the menu on the left)
- Invited speakers: We are happy to announce that Serge Hoogendoorn, Frank McKenna and Satoshi Fujii have all accepted our invitations to give keynote lectures
- Deadline for submitting abstracts was December 1st 2011: We no longer accept abstracts.